To leave our site, click SAFETY EXIT at the bottom right of the site. This does not delete this page from your browsing history. 707.443.6042 or 866.668.6543

Tribal/Native American Community Resources

Two Feathers Native American Family Services
Services: Emergency food, clothing and shelter (up to 3 days) for domestic violence victims. Social work, emergency services, counseling, therapeutic culture groups. Services are free.

K’ima:w Medical Center
Hoopa Valley Tribe, Behavioral Health Services
530-625-4261 ext. 450
Mental health, Substance Use Disorder programs, children and family services, Parole/Probation.

California Tribal TANF Partnership
Phone: 707-476-0344
Provides educational training, career and employment opportunities toward self-sufficiency; through various supported services and programs with temporary financial assistance.

Karuk Tribal Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
Mission: To preserve and strengthen the children and families of the Karuk Tribe and other Native American Tribes through an effective social welfare system that empowers individuals and families to work toward and achieve self-sufficiency, sobriety, and to become loving responsible parents in a culturally relevant way

Yurok Tribal Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
707-482-1350 or 530-625-4130
Mission Statement: To help Yurok needy families work toward and achieve self-sufficiency in a culturally appropriate way. Eureka: 3400 Erie St., Eureka, CA 95501; Klamath: 190 Klamath Blvd., PO Box 1027, Klamath, CA 95548. Weitchpec: Hwy 96, Weitchpec (right after the bridge)

Northern California Indian Development Council (NCIDC)
Services available to American Indians [Native Americans]: job/career counseling, community service block grants for emergency services, computer use, disaster planning resources, etc.

United Indian Health Services (UIHS)
Fortuna Phone: 707-725-7988
Potawot Village Arcata Phone: 707-825-5000
Weitchpec Phone: 530-625-4300
Direct Health Care Services are made available to eligible persons of “Indian descent” and eligible non-Indian members (married to, or a child of a person who is an “enrolled member”).

Wiyot Tribe Health & Human Services

Yurok Social Services