Which number should I call?
We have two different phone numbers that are meant for different inquiries! Sometimes, it can be confusing to know which number to call.
- Want to talk to an advocate about abuse that you have experienced or are currently experiencing;
- Need help fleeing an abusive relationship;
- Would like to learn more about our services;
- Want to enroll in our services/programs
Then we ask that you contact our 24/7 support line.
24-hour Crisis and Support Line: (707) 443-6042.
- Want to donate to us;
- Have questions about community trainings and events;
- Are interested in volunteering or want to support survivors in some way
Then we as that you contact our business office.
HDVS – Business Office
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
P.O. Box 969
Eureka, CA 95502
Ph: (707) 444-9255
Fax: (707) 444-3190