When you call the Support Line
- You will speak with a trained domestic violence advocate.
- We will listen to you.
- We will not blame or judge you.
- We will provide you with information and referrals.
- We can meet you at a doctor’s office, clinic, hospital, or another safe place.
- We will explore your options.
- We will work with you to develop a safety plan specifically for you.
This is a 24-hour, 7-day-a-week support line provided free to anyone who needs to talk to someone about intimate partner abuse. This number is the best way to contact our dedicated advocates and it is the access point for all of our services.
This is NOT an emergency number.
If you are in danger, call 911 immediately.
24/7 Support Line: 707-443-6042