Beacon Health Strategies
(888) 204-5581 / 200 State Street, Boston, MA 02109
Referrals for Beacon members.
HSU Counseling & Psychological Services
(707) 826-3236 / 2nd Floor Student Health Center Rm. 205, HSU, Arcata, CA 95521
Available to regularly enrolled and IELI students from HSU. Call for eligibility.
Humboldt County Mental Health Services
24-hour Crisis Line: (707) 445-7715 or toll-free: (888) 849-5728
720 Wood Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Mental Health programs and services committed to recovery, wellness, and discovery.
Humboldt County Transition Age Youth Collaboration (HCTAYC)
(707) 476-4922 / 433 M Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Serving youth and young adults ages 16 to 26 to help these individuals thrive at home, school, and work and in their community. 1-on-1 counseling, family therapy, case management and drop-in counseling Wednesdays 1 to 4 p.m.
Humboldt Family Service Center
(707) 443-7358 / 1802 California Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Community counseling for individuals, couples, children, and families. Special counseling services and other programs are available, such as the Family Violence Program.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Response Network
(530) 623-2024 or toll-free: (800) 358-5251 / 111 Mountain View Street, Weaverville, CA 96093 Children & family services, domestic violence victim empowerment services, elder support, youth outreach program, and more.
IMAlive Suicide Prevention
A nonprofit focusing on suicide prevention, awareness, and education. Online chat to talk with volunteers.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
(800) 273-TALK (8255)
National network of local crisis centers. Provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
North Coast Association of Mental Health Professionals
Directory of mental health providers serving the north coast.
North Coast Rape Crisis Team
Humboldt Crisis Line: (707) 445-2881
Del Norte Crisis Line: (707) 465-2851
Providing survivor centered, supportive services to people of all ages, genders and circumstances who have been affected by sexualized violence. Call for intake.
North Country Clinic
(707) 822-2481 / 785 18th Street, Arcata, CA 95521
Full-service medical clinic, behavioral health counseling and support, opiate dependency treatment, children’s health services.
Open Door Mobile Health Services
(707) 443-4666 / 2426 Buhne St, Eureka, CA 95501
Providing medical, dental ,and mental health care & education. See website for location calendar.
Redwoods Rural Health Center Behavioral Clinic
(707) 923-2783 / 101 West Coast Road, Redway, CA 95560
Behavioral Counselors are available Monday-Friday. Walk-ins are accepted but appointments are highly recommended. Medical and dental services also provided.
Remi Vista Community Counseling
(707) 268-8722 / 3960 Walnut Drive, Eureka, CA 95503
Therapy for individuals, couples, & families. (By appointment only.)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
(877) 726-4727 / 5600 Fisher lane, Rockville, MD 20857
An agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services leading public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation. Their mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness in America.
United Indian Health Services (UIHS) Potawot Health Village
(707) 825-5000 / 1600 Weeot Way, Arcata, CA 95521
Our program provides supportive counseling to Indian children, adolescents, and adults who are struggling with personal adjustments, emotional issues, or substance abuse/addictions/alcohol.
Victim/Witness Program (Part of the Humboldt County District Attorney’s Office)
(707) 445-7417 / 712 4th Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Assists survivors of crime to navigate the court system and to determine eligibility to access funding for counseling and other services when client has been a victim of a crime. Call for details regarding the application process.